Join me on February 12th at the UC Berkeley School of Information for a brown bag seminar. I will be discussing my research on games that directly shape real-world networks. 12:10pm-1pm in 107 South Hall. For details, see their announcement.
- Recruiting 25+ libraries: Become a hub for making local GAMES and outdoor STORIES
- A poster on recent work (cross-post)
- Joining the Peabody Awards as Chief Advisor for Interactive
- Bringing my Playful Cities class to the new KID Museum (storytelling boxes and more)
- Video released on “Layers of Place” (panel with Open Doc Lab)