Here is a panel I curated with Tracy Fullerton and Stephen Duncombe on “direct action games.” It took place at the Games for Change 7th Annual Festival on May 26, 2010.
- Recruiting 25+ libraries: Become a hub for making local GAMES and outdoor STORIES
- A poster on recent work (cross-post)
- Joining the Peabody Awards as Chief Advisor for Interactive
- Bringing my Playful Cities class to the new KID Museum (storytelling boxes and more)
- Video released on “Layers of Place” (panel with Open Doc Lab)