Yay! I’m pleased to have passed my qualifying exams (11/19/2012). Now I can start work on my dissertation proposal! Thanks to my committee members: Profs. Henry Jenkins, Sandra Ball-Rokeach, François Bar, Tracy Fullerton, and Bill Tierney.
- Joining the Peabody Awards as Chief Advisor for Interactive
- Bringing my Playful Cities class to the new KID Museum (storytelling boxes and more)
- Video released on “Layers of Place” (panel with Open Doc Lab)
- Book talk with Katie Salen @ G4C — June 30
- “Playful Making with Urban Furniture” (a talk with the Dept. of Ed)